MONDI™, a special alloy of ductile iron with proprietary metallurgy was developed to handle 92-99% sulfuric acid at temperatures of up to 300° F (149° C).
Acid Piping Technology’s MONDI™ systems offer you reliable improvements in:
- MONDI™ metallurgy
- Heavy wall thickness
- Fitting design
- Flange face finish
- Step Ring Fawn GylonTM gasket
These features result in superior piping systems that can provide 20 plus years of excellent services:
- Superior ductility eliminates the catastrophic failure and breakage that can occur with brittle gray cast iron.
- Pipe and fittings have durable heavy wall construction.
- Most patterns for fittings have been improved to eliminate chaplets.
- Special flange face finish has serrated spiral grooves with a pointed profile that bites into the gasket for a tight seal.
- APT’s special step gasket is made of Fawn Gylon. It provides an excellent seal in the critical sealing area at the pipe inside diameter.
Click on the text for more information to retrofit MONDI™ Systems to Metric Systems.
Select an option below to view Product Specifications:
- Flanged Pipe Spools
- Flanged Elbows
- Flanged Concentric & Eccentric Reducers
- Flanged Tees and Crosses
- All Product Specifications
Please feel free to contact us for detailed information or to answer any questions.